Monday, October 19, 2009

Blog: //START

Alrighty! Most of the editing is now out of the way, though I'd still like t make some graphics for my links section, I think it's time to officially launch this thing!

First things first, if you can't tell by now, this is my brand new blog to showcase my artwork and other happenings. I've made this site as a replacement for my old, domain-owned and self made website, JDW-Art.com, which I stopped using because it was a hassle to maintain, I was paying for it, and I just no longer identified with the work it showcased.

I will begin uploading some things shortly. Not sure what kind of posting rhythm I'm going to get into yet, and whether or not I'll ever post my truly original work (i.e. original characters, stories, films, and the like). But when I'm working on something that I think you should see, I'll post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment