Sunday, February 28, 2010

So much for that...

After just two days, voting on my Consume t-shirt design has been halted. Why? I have no clue whatsoever, as I have never seen this happen to anyone else on Threadless. I can't imagine I did anything wrong, the design is 100% my own, and there can't be anything against using my own work in another format...

I've already contacted Threadless demanding a proper answer for this, but I've yet to hear anything. Hopefully the reasoning is "this shirt was too awesome for us to let the users decide, and we're gonna print it without their consent and give you double the money because of it." But I highly doubt that's the case.

When I get an answer, so will you. Until then, I'm not submitting to them anymore because this is bullshit. At least give me a full week of eligibility like everyone else before you stop voting, not two days...

No comments:

Post a Comment