Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hair-py Birthday

Today was my birthday, so thank goodness I'm just making this post before midnight. If you haven't noticed, my profile picture and the top banner have both changed because... aside from doing new things like text design, or coloring... I tried my hands at being a barber, with the first victim being myself:



So, to coincide with my new look, I made a new banner using the techniques I taught myself when making "Paper Who," and yes, there's more of that style in the works; in fact I laid out something over a month ago, but haven't gotten the chance to finish it. If the bannerat top of the isn't suitable enough for you, here's a bigger more detailed version:



If you're curious, I donated my hair to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths hair donation program, which makes wigs for women undergoing chemotherapy.

Also, updated my Twitter and YouTube pages; though the latter is less noticeable.

2 comments: