Friday, August 27, 2010

TMNT

I only recently found out about an animated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film called Turtles Forever, despite it actually airing sometime last year. I finally got around to watching it and it was surprisingly good a really fun, and I loved how they connected the 1980's cartoon series, the newer cartoon series, and the original comic books, as well as little inclusions of past films or localized series. So, to take a break from Sewper Mutant, I took a shot at drawing the famous turtles:


I was originally going to make a scene, but sketched out a general character layout and ended up liking it, and went with a sort of pop-art feel instead. Each character uses a bulk of the original layout, but little details and the obvious weapon variations are all unique on each turtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment