Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spoilers!


Nothing to show, but I started and finished a painting today for a show this upcoming Friday at Fête Coffee in Manhattan. The show, "Spoilers!", is just that: over 15 artists, with work that focuses on movie spoilers. It'll be in the back room of Fête Coffee on 3rd Ave from 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM this Friday, April 8, 2011!

For more information, including a complete list of artists, head on over to the show's official Event Page on Facebook. And make sure to RSVP.

I won't be posting the piece until after the show, where I may or may not be selling it. But I can tell you this much, it's the first painting I've done on canvas since high school... was actually kind of therapeutic.

However, the new profile photo I made in the wee hours of getting the piece done this morning might say otherwise...

UPDATE: Added a poster made by Polly Guo, so now you can see the derpness that is my piece. But, the point is, all those other awesome artists will also have new pieces and you should totally go see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment