Monday, April 14, 2014

East, West and All the Rest

I don't update this site as often as I should, especially because I still view this as my main 'website'.

Anyways, this past March I drove cross-country from New Jersey to Los Angeles to work at Animation Domination High-Def after working from home for a month. I'm currently animating on an as of yet unannounced series, so I'll be sure to actually post when that happens because I'm very proud of the work I've done on it.

From January through March I was also a judge for the Northwest Animation Festival in Portland, Oregon. Transmission screened there last year on the opening night alongside Disney's Paperman; a fact I still can't believe myself. Transmission, by the way, now has over 46,200 views on Vimeo...

Those things, on top of my work at Otherworldly Mystics and another part time job, have kept me very busy for the last few months; not to mention I'm still getting settled in LA. So with that, I'll leave you with some frog GIFs I recently made, where I experiment with styles for a possible project:


Should be able to update you soon ;;)

No comments:

Post a Comment