Monday, August 16, 2010

Foodius Snaximus

It's Sewper Mutant's arch enemy, ¡FOODIUS SNAXIMUS!


I went for something completely different this time, using a set of Photoshop brushes I've had for who knows how long and a color palette that Evan Bryce gave me permission to use. Though in the end it isn't overly noticeable cause of the texture and opacity changes.

The puntastic name for Foodius Snaximus just popped into my head one night awhile ago, I even tweeted it. But I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it, and then I watched Nacho Libre recently, and it hit me. As evidenced by the first concept, both Foodius and Sewper Mutant can morph their limbs, making them formidable foes... except no one should look at them that seriously.

UPDATE: I'm noticing the larger version I posted to Blogger is a bit desaturated, so here's a link to the deviantART version which is a bit closer to true color.

No comments:

Post a Comment