Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Applying the Knowledge

Catching up with myself here, here's a couple things I've made in the past week or so. As I pointed out in the last mini-post, I've been interning at Augenblick Studios, and I made a little game on my deviantART, He-Man Roulette.

The design was heavy influenced by some of the drawing/animating techniques I've learned since I started, with the faces of known characters or in the styles of friends' and other artists' work. It started because of something in animation class, that's all I'll explain. Anyways, now that a week or so has passed, here's all the faces:


This is just the first run, of 30 faces in all. When I feel like it, I'll probably add more into the mix.

Oh, and I also made this... but you shouldn't think much of it, and make sure your speakers are low...

No comments:

Post a Comment