Friday, October 15, 2010

Weight Walk


FINALLY! Some new animation that I can post! This was a weighted walk cycle for class, where the objective was to show a character walking, while hold some sort of heavy object.

Initially I was going to add sound to this (I finished it this past weekend), but I had other work to do and I just don't have a program on my own computer to do sound effects in (doing sound in Flash is terrible), so I managed to just make the video file on a friend's computer and that was that. I didn't feel the need to wait for sound was necessary, if you're just going to see the same video in the end. Also, you can see the .swf on my deviantART.

And, if this happens to look any different from my past work, that's good, because I only used techniques I learned from my current internship at Augenblick. Sure it took about 3 times as long as it should have, but I'm sure in time it will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment