Monday, November 15, 2010

Giraff't Punk

Well, Sunday I made a promise to get a piece of artwork done... turns out that artwork could also be an incredibly stupid pun that I'd slap on a t-shirt and submit to Threadless. So here you go:

Giraff't Punk - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More



Drawn in Flash, with reference for the body shape (and the helmets), but the spots were all from the ol' brain. The half-tone erasing was done in Photoshop.

But seriously, please vote the full $5 and check off "As a tee" or even "As a print". I'd really appreciate it because I think I finally have a winner here... maybe. Also, please watch Wednesday's episode of Ugly Americans, "The Manbirds," because of all the episodes this season, this one has the most of my work in it... I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment