Thursday, November 11, 2010

Infinity Toss

After two weeks of heavy work, and regret for working on 1s, I finally finished this at the wee hours of the morning...


I finished the 'main loop' (the actual tosses) first, as the assignment was to 'have an exchange between two characters'... clearly I decided to be ambitious, and lost a lot of sleep because of it. But if you want to see it loop forever I have two versions; one of the main toss, and one with the entrances and exits:


Yeah, next time I decide to do a crazy loop, I'm going to think twice about working on ones. I tried this one twos, but it just wasn't working...

UPDATE 11/16/10: I don't know how, but I got featured on Cartoon Brew! Totally caught me by surprise because I was visiting there for something else, and bam, there was my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment