Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sym-Bionic Tintin

If I haven't said it here before, I'll say it now, I really love Genndy Tartakovsky's latest animated series, Sym-Bionic Titan. And growing up, I was quite fond of the Tintin cartoon (and I'd like to read the comics eventually). So go figure that before Titan airs.. this really stupid pun comes into my head:



Of course, it took me until the show's season finale to finally draw it, but the point is, it's here.

This is the first image I've done that was more or less exclusively made in Photoshop (the preliminary white lines were done in Flash). I'm still adjusting to the lack of any smoothing, and having to see big gross pixels when I draw zoomed in. But I think the end result is nice. Glad I just finally got this one out there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment