Wednesday, July 31, 2013

See You In September


Hey everyone, this is my last post before I head up to Vermont for the month for Ghostscout Training Camp. I’m not bringing my computer with me, and for good reason, because I won’t have internet or power deep in the woods for those 30 days. But I'll be up there with Ghostshrimp and all these cool folks:


I’m gonna be spending the month drawing, illustrating, building, camping, having fun, and most of all getting a much needed break from the technological world. Though, I did buy a new shortwave radio for some Transmission LARP…

I have a few specific projects in mind that I intend to work on this month, and I’m even bringing a couple books for research with me to help out. It’s my hope that I’ll be able to use this undistracted time to finally free up my mind and get the ideas I want onto the page.

And with that, I just want to say thanks for checking this blog out if you do. And if you have any questions or want to send me cool links while I’m gone, feel free to message me here or wherever and I’ll get back to you when I can.

See you in September! ;;)

No comments:

Post a Comment