Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Comic-Con Update

Seems I forgot to post this here, so here you go:


So, this is the only image I have at the moment from my screening and Q&A at San Diego Comic-Con last week. This is my famous ‘whadayagonnado?’ pose…

There was a decent amount of people and I got about 10 questions in the limited time I had, but they were all good questions that I was not at all prepared to answer, especially the weirdly deep ones.

All in all I had a great weekend, though I didn’t stay the full 5 days, but I got to hang out with friends I haven’t seen in awhile, meet some new people, gave out a couple cassette tapes to people I idolize and just relax for once. I’d say it went well!

Note: I rep’d the Ghostshrimp shirt for this, though the question of ‘what are you doing next?’ never arose…

Photo credit: Riley Raubacher

No comments:

Post a Comment